Sunday, May 25, 2008

Moments

Don't you just love those moments when you know it will be funny someday, but not when it happens. This morning I handed Joe his church clothes and then left him to get himself dressed, which he did. When we got to church we were walking down the hall to go into the chapel and Joe looks at me and says "my pull up just broke". Joe still wets the bed sometimes so he wears a pull up to bed. He's supposed to change into underpants in the morning...well this morning he did not. So, my four year old son went commando at church today.....I suppose a prepared mother would of had an extra pair of underwear hid away in the van, or in her purse...but I never claimed to be a prepared mom. I just hope he didn't share his nakedness with anyone.....

2 comments:

Michelle S. said...

Commando Joe.

That is a great story that will be looked back on for some good story telling in family gatherings!

Julie said...

Any mom who has an extra pair of underpants in her van isn't prepared, she's anal! He was probably the most comfy kid there. How I'd love to go to church sans my bra!