Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I Just Have to Say.....

I started watching American Idol because I thought is would be something fun that the kids and I could enjoy watching together. Well, I think I started to like it way more than they did. We DVR'd each episode and then we'd watch it later. (Fast forwarding through the commercials is so NICE!) Right from the beginning I really liked David Archuleta and Carly Smithson, those were my favorites. I still think it should of been the two Davids and Carly for the final three...but that's beside the point. What I want to say is I just love David A's voice..it's so pure. David Cook has such a unique sound and he's such a good performer. I think both Davids did so good last night and I'm on pins and needles waiting to see who wins...I hope it's David.

No comments: