Monday, April 21, 2008

Four Things

I received this email from two friends in the past two days so I thought I'd just post it here on my blog.

Subject: Four Things

Four things about me that you may or may not have known, in no particular order:

A) Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Manager at Victoria's Secret
2. A collector at a law office
3. substitute teacher
4. MOM :)


B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. It's a Wonderful Life
2. Jumangi
3. Return to Me
4. 13 going on 30

C) Four places I have lived:
1. La Palma, Ca
2. San Diego, Ca
3. West Valley City, Ut
4. Lincoln, NE

D) Four TV shows that I watch:
1. American Idol
2. Medium
3. Lost
4. The Office

E) Four places I have been:
1. Mexico
2. The Redlands
3. Turks and Caicos
4. Idaho

F) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. my friend Rebekah
2. my mom, Kay
3. my friend, Lia
4. my sister, Jenny


G) Four places I would rather be..... VISITING
1. Beach
2. a remote cabin in the woods
3. Turks and Caicos
4. a quaint bed and breakfast with Aaron


H) Four friends I think will respond:
1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?


I) Things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. Our trip to Branson, Missouri
2. running a half marathon
3. the kids being out of school for summer
4. our trip to San Diego for Aaron's reunion

No comments: