Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Lions and Witches and Wardrobes...OH MY!

Yesterday I picked Zack up from school and was on the phone with his grandma Schafer all the way home...then when we got home I got on the phone with Michelle and he was nearly bursting to tell me something....when he finally had my undivided attention he made me play 20 questions to guess the play his school is doing. After several questions...maybe 12...or less, I finally guessed. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. He is so excited it's funny!! He is hoping to get the part of the Professor or the Witches first footman. I told him he'd make a good Aslan (not sure how to spell that). He says he'll be lucky to get a speaking part because he's a freshman. I'm excited for him because he's so happy about the play. It will be interesting to see what happens. Try outs are on the 18th and 19th, I think.

1 comment:

Michelle S. said...

That sounds so fun!!! It is tough being the youngest at try outs. It is good to persevere though, because if you get to know the routine, it is much easier for the director to pick you.

We can't wait to hear what you get, Zack! Keep us posted!