Thursday, October 23, 2008

Husband tag

1-WHAT IS YOUR HUSBANDS NAME? Aaron James

2- HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? 16 years, 9 months, 12 days.

3-HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? 10 days before we were engaged, then 4 months before married

4-HOW OLD IS HE? 38

5 - WHO IS TALLER? He is

6 - WHO CAN SING BEST? hmmm...probably me, but not by much.

7 - WHO IS SMARTER? He knows a lot of weird trivia.

8 - WHO DOES LAUNDRY? me...he does his clothes if I don't get to them, which is quite often!

9 - WHO PAYS THE BILLS? I wish he did...

10 - WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? He does...

11 - WHO MOWS THE LAWN? He does, usually, sometimes our older boys do it...I never do.

12 - WHO COOKS DINNER? I do most of the time..he does many times on his days off.

13 - WHO IS THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY"RE WRONG? usually me.

14 - WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? He did...in the car on the freeway... on our first date.

15 - WHO WEARS THE PANTS? hmmm.... in depends on the issue....

I tag......Cindy, Brenda, Michelle W. and Sarah

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I love these tags, you can learn more fun things about your friends!! I like your answer about who wears the pants! I would say the same thing! ha!

Stephanie said...

Oh dear, I hope he didn't kiss you while he was driving on the freeway. Scary.

Kristi Amasio said...

That was a lot of fun to read. Love learning new things.