Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Conversations with an 18 year old

Josh got a job at the YMCA as a daycamp counselor.  He is training this week and we are struggling to get schedules synced.  I got home this morning to find out he needed me to take him to work, but not til 930 and  I am soooooo tired!!!  Here's the conversation.

Me:  Can't you just go to work early?

Josh: I don't work until 930, I'd be like an hour early.

Me:  So??

Josh:  There's nothing to do.

Me:  Watch the girls in exercise class.

Josh:  There's only old people in the class and their exercise consists of lifting their leg.

Perhaps this is only funny to me because I've been up all night and I'm a bit loopy but I could not stop laughing!!  I asked him if I was considered an old person and he said "no"...............good answer, son.

No comments: