Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Fan of Jane

Yesterday I wanted to watch Jane Eyre. I've never read the book but now I totally want to! I started it right when we got home from school. I told the little ones they would have to suffer through it. Hannah pranced around playing and singing and didn't mind it being on but didn't watch it either...but Joe was so into it!! My favorite was when he was telling Matthew about the end...(if you don't know the end then don't read the rest of this). He said something like this "Matthew guess what??!! The guy had a big secret!!??? He had a wife in the attic and she was crazy and she burned down part of the castle and the man got blinded and got a huge long beard but Jane still loved him." And now my son has become a fan of a classic!!

1 comment:

Lia said...

Jane Eyre is one of my all time favorite books! You should absolutely read it, you'll like it. They did well with this most recent adaptation. Loved it!