Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thoughts I had while sitting in the ER......



1. Baseball is not a backyard game..especially with little ones around.

2. What a great idea to put TV's with cable on them in the ER rooms...who can resist Boomarang?

3. Boy...I've not seen Joe this still and quiet (while awake) in many many moons.

4. I'm so tired...I could take a nap!

5. So, this is how the DeMilles spend their time...LOL.

6. I'm so thankful for insurance.

7. I'm so thankful Joe's okay...no stitches...no broken jaw...just some glue.

8. Megan really needs to work on her swing!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

uh-oh. I'm happy to hear Joe is ok. That was scary at first when I read your title.

Julie said...

If you were in Utah, we might have run into you. ;) Glad it wasn't any worse!

Deb said...

I know several kids with a scar in that exact same spot. Must be some sort of rite of passage. Tell Joe congratulations! He is now part of the chin scar club. Glad he is ok - and that you can laugh about it.

Lia said...

Ya, I have that chin scar. Mine was from a trampoline accident. I'm glad Joe's okay. So did Meagan hit him with the bat or the ball. Love the DeMille comment, that was funny. She's definately had a good run this year!

Michelle S. said...

I love the look on his face in the picture! I have seen that look in person!

When did this happen?

Lucky for me, Lia didn't get a chin scar from playing church basketball!

Kim said...

For those not knowing the whole story and just my little cryptic notes...Megan swung the bat right into Joe's chin...OUCH!

Alisa said...

I'm glad he's ok! And, OUCH is right!

Lia said...

I'm thinking I might post a blog about my incident while playing church basketball. wahahaha!