Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lessons

Do you ever feel like you are supposed to be learning something but you just can't seem to "get" it? I do all the time....especially when the same trials keep following us around wherever we go. I hope someday I can look back and say "LESSON LEARNED" but for now it's not that way. Aaron's looking for a job....he's been out of work now for over 5 weeks...haven't wanted to say anything....it's embarrassing.....but we could use some prayers and good thoughts coming our way. We're both really starting to feel pretty freaked now......we were not really making it before and now.......well, let's just say I'm writing this post from work....no more internet at home....for now. I'm trying to feel faithful and hopeful. Maybe that's the Lesson I need the most....to learn to be faithful and hopeful....not my greatest strengths.....hmmmm....

3 comments:

Julie said...

My prayers and thoughts are with you! Guy isn't even working full time right now, so I understand somewhat how you feel. I often think, okay, haven't I learned what I'm supposed to where the financial trials are concerned? I guess not. Faith is the most important, but sometimes difficult thing to cling to.

Lia said...

I'm sorry to hear Aaron's out of work. I'll add my prayers to yours.

Bobi said...

I totally hear you! Good luck to Aaron and finding work. We will be sure to keep you in our prayers.