1. How many people come to the ER in the middle of the night.
2. How many people do not bathe.
3. How many people come to ER for bug bites.
4. How many people overdose.
5. How much I can see and not be sick...or even feel sick.
I've seen heart attacks, stabbings, car accident victims, stomach pains...tons and tons of stomach pains, dog bites, lacerations, mental illness, a person stepped on by a bull, a man who fell on his face into a fence post, people who've been assaulted, one a woman who had her face fractured in three places by her husband, strokes, burns, broken hands...amazing how many guys like to hit walls when they are mad, guess what?? The wall always wins!.....I've seen many many drunk people......some funny some not so much. Surprisingly...I've not seen a lot of death. It's been hard to change jobs and meet all new people...but I like it..... most of the time.