2. Joe is really struggling...we could use some prayers. He's close to being the first boy ever to be kicked out of kindergarten. Well, maybe not the first boy ever...but MY first boy ever. He is just so volatile....so quick to anger and lashes out at other kids. He has an appointment with a counselor in March. I'm just feeling so badly about this and wondering what I've done, or not done to produce this angry child. I don't think the medication is working very well and I actually think it may be making things worse. ***Big Ole Sigh***
3. Auditions were this week for the Spring Play at North Star.....Josh and Zack both auditioned. Hope they both get parts. Soda Pop...is the name of the play, anyone ever heard of it?
4. Zack backed my van into the house....now my van has a nice ouchie...well, to be honest, it's not so nice. Now when he's driving I have to say...."Hey, watch out!! There's a house there!"
5. Megan is bored out of her mind....no friends close by, not interested in making jewelry lately. I'm not sure what to have her do....
6. I'm really really really sick of winter....where is Spring?
7. Matthew is being a big help lately with playing with the kids...thanks Matthew!
8. I'm really wishing for a trip to Utah.
9. I just finished reading a Mary Higgens Clark book...I like her books, very entertaining.