2. I've been sick since Friday, it came upon me like a tidal wave and I was not ready for it! Spent Friday Afternoon and most of Saturday in bed. I am not a good sick person...I am that person who tells everyone over and over again "I'm sick" until they are all yelling in unison "WE KNOW!"
3. Joe is on Aderall XR and has been for about 3 weeks now. His behavior at school was getting worse and hopefully this will help...so far....I'm not sure, I'll have to let you know. Life just seems hard for him right now. He wants what he wants when he wants it and when it doesn't happen like he imagined it's not a pretty sight. It's a work in progress....
4. Finances and Stress...not dealing well with either one of 'em.
5. The older boys are really into Speech...now, this a is a whole world I knew nothing about. They are both excelling at it and I'm happy for them...but don't enjoy all the time they spend away.....
6. We are considering having Megan skip to 9th grade next year. I just think it would be a good thing...just a gut feeling on my part. She is thrilled at the idea but will have to prove to me that she's ready.
7. Hannah is loving her new daycare and I am tickled about it.
8. I'm so ready for winter to be over with...I really don't like it.
9. We're in a new ward...it's hard. I have a calling....enrichment leader (is it called something else now?)
10. I've been feeling rather blue and I'm sure this post portrays some of my feelings. I miss Utah...I really wish I could just get over it and move on....I'll keep trying.
ps...did I mention that I'm sick?