Sunday, February 28, 2010

Conversations

Joe: I need all the money in your cup (a little cup I keep by my bed to put my coins in).

Me: Why?

Joe: Because if we bring money to school we might win a 1001 dollars.

Me: Is your school doing Pennies for Patients?

Joe: Yes

Me: You know that money will help Patients in hospitals.

Joe: NO!! It's for us...if we wait then we'll get a surprise!

No matter how I tried to explain it...he just kept believing the money was for BEING patient not FOR patients.

4 comments:

Susan R said...

Oh my gosh! That is too funny and too cute. Joe has a lesson in hard knocks coming his way. Poor kid.

Cindy said...

How cute!! I love it!!

Julie said...

Aw! I wish we could get paid to be patient, I might do it more.

Michelle S. said...

Gotta love him!

BTW~ I changed the address on my blog! I will email it to you on fb.