I copied this from Lara's blog..I think it's sweet......Megan asked Joe the first 5 questions and then she answered the rest. The thing with this mom quiz is that you do it with one of your children. I had Megan type in the answers and then I went back and commented on her answers.
1. What is something mom always says to you? i love u and clean your room. Probably true.
2. what makes mom happy? cleaning my room and thats all. Many other things make me happy....like lots of hugs and kisses.
3. what makes mom sad? jumping on the couch...True
4. how does mom make you laugh? everything....I'm quite talented
5. what was mom like as a child? i don't want to do this any more. Me neither
6. how old is your mom? 39 yep
7. how tall is your mom? 5'6 I actually used to be 5' 7" but last time I went to the Dr. I measured 5'6"..I must be shrinking.
8. what is her favorite thing to do? read yep, love to read.
9. what does your mom do when you're not around? she's a spy I've been found out!
10. if your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? being on the cumputer the longest VERY FUNNY!
11. what is your mom really good at? cleaning I don't know about that...notice I haven't done the tag Lia challenged.....
12. what is your mom not very good at? math Don't like math much...my poor kids are on their own with the math homework....
13. what does your mom do for her job? watch the kids among other things
14. what is your mom's favorite food? not oinions true again
15. what makes you proud of your mom? being my mom it's a tough job, but someone has to do it....
16. if your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Boots (this answer came from Hannah). HEY...isn't Boots a boy?
17. what do you and your mom do together? sometimes shop I love it when Megan tries on the clothes happily...boys don't like to try on clothes!
18. how are you and your mom the same? looks I'll take that as a compliment
19. how are you and your mom different? i'm goode at math yet another truth
20. how do you know your mom loves you? she tells me she does I'm told I tell her this way too much....but, can you really tell your kids you love them too much?