Friday, January 22, 2010

My Girl

She's so much fun right now. I love to watch her play. She has such a big imagination. Yesterday she had two shoe boxes...took them apart and drew her "dream" on one of them and Joe's "dream" on the other. Her dream included Cinderella, a short princess, and Murphy who had been turned into a horse. Joe's dream included Aliens. The whole time she was drawing she was singing to herself and telling the stories of the dreams. She plays with her dolls, stuffed animals and little ponies in much the same way...singing and talking away. She reminds me so much of a girl version of Josh. She loves her dress ups and LOVES to draw and color. She is in love with me right now....it's "I want mommy to do it". I need to eat this up now because one day she will be a teenager and she will not "want mommy to do it" anymore. Man, how precious she is and how thankful I am for her.



2 comments:

Michelle said...

I agree with you, this age is so much fun. I love to just sit back and listen to Hailey as she plays. It's so sweet. Hannah and Hailey sound a lot alike. I bet they would be good friends if you still lived here. :) I miss you.

Lia said...

She sounds like such a girl! How fun.