Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Still questions

So, I took Zack to the specialist today. Unfortunately I had to bring the littles too....they did so good while in the waiting room. But after waiting for almost an hour..they were done. By the time we were in the room with the Dr., they were so terrible...yelling at each other and pushing each other. I couldn't really concentrate on what the Dr was saying....but this is what I got from it. He's could have either type 1 or type 2. For the next four weeks he will stay on insulin and he will start taking oral medication too. In four weeks we'll see how he's doing and go from there. I feel bummed that it wasn't more informative but I guess we'll know more in a month. And you can be sure those littles will not be going to the next appointment!~


Lia said...

If I was close by I'd offer to watch the littles for you. Sorry.

Alisa said...

That's frustrating to not have been able to get more information yet, but it does sound like over the next few weeks they will have a better idea- at least I hope you'll have more information then! I guess either way, at least he is on the right track to feeling better!

Greg and/or Angie said...

I wonder why it's so hard to figure out if he's type 1 or type 2. Hopefully you'll know soon!