Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tagged by Cindy

Six names you go by

1. Kim
2.Kimberly
3.Kimber
4. Kimmy
5. Honey
6. Mom

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. blue sweats
2. Padres sweat shirt
3. Yesterday's hairdo...not looking so good!

Three things you want very badly at the moment
1. Enough money to pay for our rent and our bills and to buy the kids the things they need.
2. A gym membership
3. To be able to stop being so stressed out

Two things you did last night
1. Went to Enrichment night at Trios in my pajamas
2. Tried to stay awake so Aaron and I could chat...it didn't happen.

Two things you ate today
1. cream of wheat
2. nothing else yet

Two people you last talked to on the phone
1. Jenny
2. Cindy

Two things you are going to do tomorrow
1. take Zack to the orthodontist
2. go visiting teaching

Your favorite beverages
1. water
2. Naked Juice....this is an indulgence of mine lately...it's so expensive though..so I've cut down considerably.

I tag anyone who wants to do it!

2 comments:

Lia said...

Hey we're sporting the same hairdo! I just couldn't be bothered today. I even left the house this way. Scary huh?

Cindy said...

What a fun tag. I have been wanting to try that Naked juice.