Saturday, August 16, 2008

8 Things

I've been tagged...
In honor of the Olympic start date of 8/08/08

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
The Office, Lost, Project Runway, Shear Genius, Ace of Cakes, American Idol, The Today Show, Reruns of Malcolm in the Middle....I am Lois!!
8 Restaurants I Love:
We so rarely eat out at a sit down restaurant anymore....There's a burrito place here I love called Oso Burrito...yum!, Chili's, Rumbi Island Grill (when will they come to Lincoln?), Chipoltle, Famous Daves, Red Robin, Sweet Tomatoes..(we need one of those here too!), and Del Taco (don't have those here either!).
8 Things that Happened Today:
I woke up Josh and Zack to take them to play rehearsal...Zack looked right at me and started yelling in his sleep that they don't have a schedule today....ha ha...I gave Hannah a bath, I took the boys to play rehearsal, I went to several garage sales looking for backpacks for Matthew and Megan...I found one for Matthew, I took Matthew to get school supplies, Laundry...laundry...and laundry.
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
School starting...4 more days!, Aaron's store getting a new assistant manager (he doesn't get a day off until this happens, it's already been a week), Going to San Diego for Aaron's high school reunion, losing more weight (I'm at 25 lbs lost), being able to run for a full hour without stopping (I'm at 35 minutes), Someday being able to go home to Utah and visit my family and friends (don't know when this will happen..boohoo!), School starting...and did I say...school starting?
8 Things I Love about Summer:
I really mean this...I love it when my kids are out of school...just about as much as I love it when they go back! We miss year around school...., sunny days, garage sales, vacations, swimming, kids being able to play outside, running outside, bbq's.
8 Olympic Events I Want to See:
Swimming, Gymnastics, Diving, Track, volleyball, gymnastics again, biking, opening/closing ceremonies.
8 Things on My Wish List:
pay off all medical bills, pay off Aaron's school loans, new clothes, a massage, happiness for my kids...which means they should stop fighting so I can be happy and therefor they will be happy, a pedicure, moving back to Utah, a clean house.
8 People I Want to do this Same Thing: Julie, Michelle S., Michelle W., Stephanie, Debbie, Alison, Amanda, and Sarah

No comments: