Friday, September 23, 2016

Running!


It's been a long long time!  So much has gone on and I don't even know where to start.

I think I'll just write a little about my love of running.  A little over 2 years ago I decided it was time to get in shape.  I was tired of feeling overweight and tired all the time...so I finally did something about it.  I started eating more healthy, whole foods and I started working out.  After about a year of this I was able to get down to my goal weight and then needed a new goal.  So, I decided I'd like to run a half marathon.  And that's when my love of running started.  It has become a seriously wonderful stress relief in my life to go out for a run.  I've run a couple 5ks, several 10ks, 2 half marathons and even ran a 50 mile ultra marathon last Feb.  It was so hard but also so awesome!  Right now I'm training for a marathon that will take place next month in Hebron, Nebraska.  I'm excited for it and nervous too.  So, running is a big part of my life right now....

I have so much more to share.  Josh is getting married next month, Megan and Zack are still living in Utah, Matthew graduated and moved out and so much more....


No comments: