Wednesday, May 18, 2011

STRESS

Zack is graduating...on the 28th. It is very traditional here to have an open house for the graduate. We are having said open house this Saturday.....I am STRESSED OUT!! We have been cleaning and cleaning....we have been doing yard work....we have been getting photos ready.....we are planning for food.....did I mention the cleaning? I hate how you don't really realize how dirty things are til you really focus on it. I mean, with working full time alot gets left undone.....so the more I clean the more I see that needs to be cleaned...it's a vicious cycle of never ending torment for me. I also am struggling with the whole "I wish I lived in a nice home and not in an old run down one"......*sigh*. I just really want it to be nice for Zack....
Speaking of him, Zack I mean, last night was his last choir concert and it was amazing! The boys both did such an awesome job!! But since it was his last he was bit weepy, well, maybe alot weepy. He asked me later why I wasn't crying too...because I am a cryer ya know......I told him I didn't know why. I've thought about it and I think there will be many tears coming....but not til this open house is OVER! Speaking of the Open House....anyone is invited...if you want to come to Nebraska ....or you are already in Nebraska.....it's at our house from 11-2 This Saturday the 21st. We'd love to see you!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I sooo wish I could be there! Congrats to Zachary!! And remember, people are coming to see you and your family, not your house!

Lia said...

Congratulations, your first bird to leave the nest! Sorry it's so stressful, I agree with Julie though.

Bobi said...

I so wish I could just fly out there and be there for you and Zack. That must be a Midwest thing, because we had something similar when I graduated. I would like to reiterate what Julie said -- people are come to see you and your family and celebrate with you, not to see your house! Have fun!

Cindy said...

How fun Kim! I would be stressed out too but I'm sure it will be a nice thing for Zac! Good luck with everything.